The motorcycle has long been a symbol of freedom, confidence, and style. Riding a bike on the open requires its own set of skills, rules, and practical knowledge to take advantage of life on two wheels.
Valley Driving School’s Complete Motorcycle Training Program is an all-inclusive package designed for new riders with limited experience, or as a refresher course for those getting back into riding. We include everything from the helmet to ICBC road test preparation time with your Instructor and use of our motorcycle for your road test so our students leave as safe and confident riders.
Our fun, informative and effective course is an optimal blend of practical real-world experience, in-class theory and closed-circuit training. We cover topics and situations that riders encounter to ensure our students get the skills to reach beyond what’s required pass the ICBC road test and become safe and confident riders for many years to come.
Our professional Instructors have over 100 years combined experience and ensure every student receives personal attention, allowing riders to progress at their own pace while experiencing the thrill of riding a motorcycle.
Grab life by the bars and let Valley Driving School show you why they say four wheels moves the body, while two wheels moves the soul.
This program includes:
Motorcycle Skills Program
- 10 hours - Skill development (Clutch, brake, throttle control. Slow speed maneuvers. Counter steering. Preparing for traffic. Sudden braking.)
- 8 hours - Theory discussion, activities and lecture
- Motorcycle skills assessment (MSA)***
Motorcycle Traffic Program
- 8 hours - Supervised riding in traffic (Hazard identification. Intersection behaviors. Freeway and passing exercises. Rules of the road including lane positioning, observation, turns and parking.)
Motorcycle Road Test Preparation & Rental - A Valley Exclusive!
- 2 hours - Supervised riding in traffic to fine-tune your skills and prepare for the ICBC road test
- Motorcycle supplied for the road test
Complete Program - $799
Register with a friend and you will receive a $50 discount on the Complete Motorcycle Program!
*Motorcycle & helmet provided for all training
**GST and ICBC fees are not included in our Motorcycle Training pricing
***Motorcycle Skills Assessments (MSA) are conducted at our locations with our Instructors who are Certified Assessment Officers. MSA does not guarantee that ICBC will issue a license: ICBC may require a Certified Trainee to be retested by a Driver Examiner; and ICBC will have access to the Trainee's training and assessment records.