DRIVING LESSONS FOR CLASS 5 AND CLASS 7 LICENCE
Ready to embrace the freedom of the road? Experience the independence and excitement of getting your Class 5 or Class 7 driver’s licence. Getting your licence has its challenges and we can equip you with the tools, like defensive driving and accident prevention, to achieve that exciting milestone. The habits and skills you learn now will shape your driving style for the rest of your life.
For over 60 years, Valley Driving School has provided quality class 5 lessons and driver training to thousands of eager and satisfied students from commercial to recreational vehicles. We love what we do and enjoy sharing in our student’s successes.
Our unique driver training programs, including the Graduated Licensing Program, focus on the skills you need to be safe and confident on the road; more than just what’s needed to pass the road test. Whether you are working towards obtaining your Class 5 or starting with your Class 7 Learners Licence and working towards your Class 7"N", our courteous and experienced Driving Instructors work to develop and maintain defensive driving habits to keep students in control on the road.
Learn More, Pay Less
With our innovative 60 minute driving lessons students remain energized and involved during shorter, focused instruction periods. By extending training over three 60 minute sessions, rather than two 90-minute sessions, it’s like getting the 3rd lesson free! Students will easily digest new knowledge, put what they’ve learned into practice and return with any questions.
Continuous Student Intake
Start training immediately! No wait-lists means you don’t have to delay your driving experience with us, getting you to your driving goals in a short period of time.
LOCAL KNOWLEDGE AND APPROACH
We are BC locals, and know Lower Mainland roads like no one else; highways, intersections, back-roads, neighbourhoods, and all their intricacies. British Columbia has unique road rules and regulations, and we pride ourselves on presenting and sharing this knowledge with our students – ICBC standards and expectations included.
CALM, FRIENDLY & KNOWLEDGEABLE INSTRUCTORS
Our Instructors encourage students to develop safe driving skills for life. People inherently learn more when they’re able to understand not just how, but why, and this is why we empower our students to think independently. Our coaching techniques offer constructive feedback as our drivers progress through their training.
EXCLUSIVE CLOSED-CIRCUIT TRAINING COURSE
The Accident Prevention Course, exclusively offered at Valley Driving School, exposes new drivers to the complexity of driving with added challenges and distractions that drivers may experience. Students will practice evasive maneuvers and quick response to emergency situations with increasing increments of speed, in a safe controlled environment.
STIMULATING CLASSROOM TRAINING
Our classroom courses support your on-road learning, whether you’ve been driving already or are just getting started. Our fun and engaging classroom sessions re-enforce good driving habits or further assist students to build confidence to pass an ICBC knowledge test. Gained experiences on-road compliment classroom instruction, as we focus on making them interactive and informative. Our students are welcome to attend classroom courses as many times as they’d like within one year at no charge, in the event you’d like to learn from a different Instructor or benefit from a deeper understanding of the course material.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
A fun and informative experience is always at the heart of Valley Driving School’s instruction. Our staff and Instructors are top-performers in the industry; they’re passionate about the work they do, and they care deeply about your safety and success. Being engaged in the development of our students driving behaviors ensures everyone receives optimal training with the newest, most relevant information in an enjoyable and entertaining way. We are accessible a variety of ways to address any questions or concerns you have.
- In-person. Visit any of our 6 locations, conveniently located in your city to visit with a course counsellor. Our offices are open Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5pm.
- LiveChat. Chat with one of our local representatives Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm and Saturday 8am to 4pm, by clicking the "chat now" tab at the bottom of your screen.
- Phone. Reach any of our 6 offices by phone Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5pm to speak with the Branch Manager.
- Email. We are available anytime by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PUTTING YOU IN THE DRIVER’S SEAT
- Who? – request an Instructor that you’ve been referred to, or describe the type of Instructor you’d like to learn from. We’ll do our best to match your personalities.
- What? – Select one of our program options or request Individual Lessons to fine-tune your skills.
- When? – Lessons are available during mornings, afternoons and evenings, 7 days a week.
- Where? – We operate six locations to serve you better! You are welcome to take any portion of your training at any of our multiple locations; whichever is most convenient for you.
- Why? – Whether you’re 16 or a Senior citizen, learning to drive or upgrading your existing skills, training for personal or business reasons, we can customize a training course that suits your unique needs.
- How? – Contact us via phone at 604-856-0115, LiveChat, email, or stop by in person at any of our 6 locations.
NO OBLIGATION PAYMENT FLEXIBILITY
Flexible installment plans are available or pre-pay for any training. If you pre-pay and decide that you will not require the entire package we will only charge you for the training you received and we will refund the balance.
We offer a variety of options that are flexible for any budget with no obligation. Start with individual lessons and upgrade to a package to automatically receive a discount. Our training has been developed to give maximum driver education at an affordable price. Feel confident knowing you will receive exactly what you have paid for as our prices are ones you can trust.